BIG LITTLE LEGENDS
How Everyday Companies Build Irresistible Brands
Have you ever wondered how certain people, companies and communities achieve legendary, larger-than-life status? So much so, that they never beg for customers, suffer for any lack of prospective opportunities, and are welcomed with open arms when they walk through the door.
What if any organization - big or small - could become an undisputed and unrivalled, "Category of One?" And become magnetically irresistible, generate more inbound customers and investment opportunities than they know what to do with?
BIG LITTLE LEGENDS challenges conventional business truisms and rejects short-sighted, bottom-line thinking that is solely focused on data-driven analytics and maximizing shareholder value. This program dares to explore the value and practicality of purposeful, long-term thinking that allows an enterprise to flourish and endure, with healthy profitability for decades -- rather than get swallowed up in the hype and hyperactivity of a microwave society that worships overnight success, instant gratification and short-term results.
A New Keynote/Workshop for Business Leaders who are ready to stand out, make an impact & create a legacy.
As a result of this program, audience members will be able to:
- Understand why the impact and value of long-term vision can make you stand out and win in a short-term, attention-starved world.
- Discover how the ancient art of storytelling shapes and creates both brand legacy and long-term business equity.
- Find key ingredients that make any business or personal brand legend from Lombardi to Lulu Lemon and Led Zeppelin, remarkably and disruptively different.
- Realize why you don't have to be a huge company with deep pockets like Amazon, Google or Virgin to have a huge impact in your market.
- Discover how new digital platforms are crushing the traditional media-industrial complex, levelling the marketing playing field, and allowing your "brand story" to be shared with legions of ambassadors... eager to spread the message on your behalf.